Shopping online for plus size lingerie.
In the past shopping for plus size lingerie has been incredibly difficult for fuller figured women and this task then becomes even more difficult for their male partners.
Most High Street stores have chosen to ignore curvy women even though all the surveys that have been published suggest that UK dress size 16 or 18 is now probably the average size for a British woman.
Frustratingly even those stores that do stock larger sizes seem to carry very little choice in styles and colours and their products tend to be more appropriate for your Mother to wear!
The growth of the internet has changed both the availability of plus size lingerie and also the shopping habits for literally millions of women and men. Some of the obvious advantages of shopping online are as follows:
1) Online stores are open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2) There need be no more embarrassment about choosing your size. Many stores specialise in plus size lingerie and that is all that they stock.
3) If you want to buy something really risqué, shopping online for sexy plus size lingerie is far more comfortable both for women and of course men.
4) There is a far wider choice on the internet, especially plus size bras. You can choose from a strapless bra, a longline bra, a balconette bra, or a moulded cup bra, to name just a few. And all are available in large cup sizes.
5) You can easily make comparisons with various websites ensuring that you choose the product that you really like at the price you are happy to pay.
6) By shopping around on various websites you may even find some real bargains.
There are of course still some disadvantages to buying online, for example:
1) You cannot try the item on before you buy and so you do need to know your exact size. Although most reputable retailers will offer you an exchange or refund facility.
2) There may be a delay in shipping. So make sure that if you need your lingerie for a special occasion you order in plenty of time.
3) Postage costs need to be added to the price of the product. Look for retailers that offer free shipping as more and more are now doing this.
So whilst there may be some drawbacks to buying lingerie online this is significantly outweighed by the many benefits.