Allure Plus Size PVC Lingerie & Plus Size Leather Lingerie
For over 20 years, Allure Lingerie has been at the leading edge of fetish plus size fashion, manufacturing high quality and outrageously sexy leather and PVC lingerie and accessories for men and women of all tastes and persuasions.
Leather is a living material and needs to be carefully looked after. If you follow a few simple steps your leather lingerie will last you for many years to come.
Taking care of plus size leather lingerie:
1) You should always store your Allure leather lingerie in a place that has plenty of air, allowing it to breathe and not in the original bag.
2) If the leather garment does become damp or wet you should allow it to dry naturally in the air away from any direct heat source.
3) If you have a small stain, the best thing to do is to wipe it off with a small moist but not wet cloth as soon as possible. A mild detergent or soap is perfectly acceptable but nothing too corrosive.
4) Leather can be enhanced and cleaned with a high quality leather polish.
5) If you have a more substantial stain on your underwear a professional dry cleaner is the most sensible way forward.
PVC (or Vinyl) is a man-made material and therefore incredibly durable. Here are a few tips to prolong the life of your new purchase.
Taking care of plus size PVC lingerie:
1) PVC lingerie should be stored in a garment bag away from other items of clothing.
2) PVC can be hand-washed in luke warm soapy water. Use only a very mild detergent.
3) Make sure that you wash both the inside and the outside of the lingerie item and always rinse through with cold water after washing.
4) Initially air dry the garment inside out and then reverse it to allow the PVC side to dry as well.
5) A gentle silicone spray or vinyl polish can be used to polish your PVC lingerie.
6) If you have a number of PVC items of different colours, it’s best to store them separately as dark colours may bleed into the lighter ones on some occasions.